Thursday 13 June 2013

I am not the chef

Recently i have done a lot of cooking (to be precise, not i cook). Yesterday i cooked seafood curry with Madam Lee's curry paste. The outcome is good but too bad the paste is too little. I will store more paste at home in the future.

My family has a more healthy lifestyle recently. As the medical report shows bad result on certain areas, Mr. Teo finally agreed to have breakfast before leaving for work everyday. But i will spare his weekends, else i think he will get bored very soon with such a plain but healthy meal. I hope we will maintain this healthy lifestyle as long as we can because money can never buy us health and our precious time.

Do you think your living and eating lifestyle is healthy? For me, happy and healthy is too good to be true.

1 comment: