Wednesday 19 June 2013

I am the real chef for once....

Yesterday i cooked the main dish of the dinner for Mr. Teo because he came back home without informing me earlier. The whole situation was me and the kids were staying in the living room upstairs, and maid was cleaning the kitchen downstairs. All out of of sudden he walked up from stairs and i quickly jumped up from the couch then rush to the kitchen. I kept blaming him for not informing me in advanced like what he used to do. Maybe he want to give me a surprise? nah.....i just think too much....

As the ingredients were not all well prepared yet, i told the maid to do the cutting and washing while i do the cooking. Luckily the maid was clever enough to take the marinated chicken out from the fridge before i asked her to do so. So here it goes, i cooked the coca cola chicken with potato. I took about 20 minutes to cook this dish. Jill gave me this idea and i found it really easy.

Ta Dang.......here it is......coca cola chicken. seriously, this is the first time  i cooked and tasted it. I have heard of it but never try before. It turned out  not a bad one. Mr. Teo couldn't tell it is the magic of COKE. He thought i used some can sauce and he didn't say it tasted super nice. I will try Guinness Stout next time.

And so, this is the dinner served yesterday, Coke chicken, broccoli with fish ball,  and pumpkin soup with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment