Tuesday 10 September 2013

I am back...

Been disappeared for the past one week because i forgot to bring my laptop along with me to KL. Good news!! we are officially moved into new place today. Everything is good, but no TV, no wifi and no cooking. Hopefully everything will be up by next week.

Having lots to say, but this time, more about the sentimental side of mine.... This year has been a great year to me, though no job, stay at home most of the time (try my best to sneak out sometimes), but i am thankful for the life i had. Sometimes i'll be discouraging by looking on friends doing what i dream to do, but i could not, blaming any other things for things i didn't get; lately, i have sort of have a change of mind set. Looking from the other side, i got more than what i want, love surrounds me all the time.

Sunday, a simple beautiful day, Mr. Teo brought me in motorbike, going around the house, and I couldn't stop smiling.... Yesterday, after having a long tiring day without much rest, we brought the kids ourselves, drag everyone to Sunway Pyramid to get ourselves something we need for the new house. Tired, exhausted, hoping to get little rest if possible, bone gonna break; but we had a wonderful family time. Looking at the smiles planted on everyone's face, i am grateful for what i had.

Thank god for everything i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment