Saturday 13 July 2013

Blessed

As the mee hun kueh that i cooked previously had overwhelming responses, i decided to do it again yesterday to serve my family. This week we came back one day earlier than usual as Mr. Teo having dinner to attend on Thursday night. So i am having one more day in hometown.

Initially i planned to cook in my parents house, but then after several discussion, we decided to do it at my sis's place. When i reached, two dough for mee instead of mee hun kueh are already made by the maid, i then make the dough for mee hun kueh. (the difference of mee and mee hun kueh is mee hun kueh's dough is only using flour and water with salt, whereas mee's dough will have addition of oil and egg).

I cooked the mee and mee hun kueh served for one person one by one instead of one big pot for everyone. I am glad that everyone enjoyed eating it. Mr. Teo never get tired of it, but i already felt boring by making and cooking it. So i didn't really eat a lot this time.

Good thing is my temper really improved a lot. I suppose it is because of the cooking that i involve. Less quarrel, less shouting, less sadness, i hope my life will be in that way or better in the future.

p/s there is something good going on next week (hopefully it will really come true) finger cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment