Thursday 4 July 2013

Fish Porridge

I was very busy for the past two days as FIL went for minor operation in KL. After operation he continue to stay with us till we go back to hometown again. So i need to take good care of him. I was quite headache with what to cook for him to eat because chicken and egg is out of the question. Luckily there are still plenty of fish left in the fridge, so for lunch, i made fish porridge and for dinner, i plan to cook mee hun soup with fish.

As i never cook fish porridge before (although i got some idea on how to cook), to be on the safe side, i consulted my second cooking master, Ms. Jing. She roughly told me on the steps to cook and ingredient needed which really helps a lot.

I am glad that kids love the porridge, i hope FIL also love the porridge too and speedy recovery too.

1 comment: