Friday 5 July 2013

Getaway again!

Yesterday evening, while chatting with Ms. J, we got a last minute plan to chill out in Setia Walk Puchong. I have never heard & been there before and i didn't dress up as usual for outing this time. I was running out of time to do so as I need to settle everything back home before I am able to escape from home. While looking out for the places, I have missed the turn to the place for THREE times before i reached there. We went to Chilla Cup that located at a very nice place, right opposite a pub with live band separated with a man-made river. It has a very nice ambiance with breezy air around. We decided to hang out more often there in the future.




 I ordered breakfast there. It tasted not too bad.
 
                                           Hot chocolate for drinks but it is way too sweet.

 This morning, I went to a new place near my place - Croissant and Cafe. It has a very nice feel when i stepped into this cafe - a corner for reading and jazz music. I felt so relax. I will surely go again for the books.



No comments:

Post a Comment