Tuesday 10 February 2015

V absent from school

Yesterday night, when V came home from tution, she showed me her red tearing left eye. She said it was very itchy so she keep rubbing it. I only noticed it was not getting any much better when we reached home after dinner at around 8 plus close to 9. I consulted my pediatric nurse friend, HS for help as the pediatric that we always went to is already closed.

She asked me to buy some eye drop from any pharmacy which contained antibiotic. It was around 9 plus that time, i rushed out from home and go around town like a crazy woman seeking for pharmacy which is still open at that hour. Finally i found one pharmacy which is still open and got the eye drop.

I hope V's eye will get better because i don't want to let her to miss any class. This morning, as usual, she came and knock my door and when i see her eyes, OMG!!! it was swollen. My hope vanished!!! She couldn't attend to school. So i need to go to school and tell the teachers that she is not going to attend and need to ask the homework from the teachers.

I made another trip to school during recess time to get the homework from the teachers. I got lots of feedback from the teachers which is quite disappointing and worrying, ie V is not paying attention, she is very playful during the class and she stained her desk with pencils.

I was very pissed and gave V a big nice lecture. In fact, i wouldn't know about it if she attend to school as usual today. But after that when come to think about it, i wasn't that good when i was in primary 1. I always bullied my friends till they cried. I think this is the karma for me. hahaha........

so ya, V got two days MC but i hope she could return to school as usual tomorrow.

p/s V couldn't maintain my 0 absent to school's record. sigh........

No comments:

Post a Comment