Wednesday 9 April 2014

Main Place

Yesterday I was really free and got nothing to do after dinner, i just got an idea to go to the newly launched shopping mall Main Place to have a look. It is located 1.5 km from my place. I did google before i go there, many shops are either already opened or going to open. By looking at the list of the directory, i was very happy and excited about the new mall.

It just took me 10 minutes to reach the mall. 60% of the shops are opened already. Starbucks, Mc Donald, Popular, Sushi Zanmai, Toysrus, Kids playground and so much more. Sushi Zanmai is the one that makes me happy till now. In the future I no need to drive 30 minutes to Sunway Pyramid, or 45 minutes to Mid Valley for Sushi Zanmai already!! Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!

We just took a brief walk and reached home at 2045. Since it was still early, i gave Ms. Teo (Elder)  English and Mathematics exercise to do. Normally they would be super tired by now but both of them took a long nap in the afternoon.


What a blissful moment... looking at them doing homework quietly.. BUT it only last for few seconds before they started to snatch and fight for the color pencil. and that's the time i need to "wake up from my dream" and lecture them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment