Saturday 21 March 2015

joke of the day

although this happened quite a while ago, but Miss J suggested me to jot it down for future reference. hahahaa

For all my three kids, I am the one finding names and Mr. Teo is the one who decide on which name to use. And so, for our newcomer, I have search through up and down of the web but just couldn't really get a name which i think is nice. So i ask Mr. Teo to give me some clue so at least i can set boundaries on it. So Mr Teo say he wants the baby's name to start with letter "D" because his name starts with "D". ok good, at least now i can focus on D name. For me, i want the name to contain letter "v" because my two princess daughter having letter "v" in their name. So, I only got two names, Daven and Davin.

After i delivered, my friend BT whatsapp me and asking about my newborn's name, as she knew i would give a special name as what i gave to my previous two. I say I not decided yet, and i told her it has to start with D and contains v. She replied me almost instantly, Davincci. WOW!!! such an artistic name. But i think the name is too heavy and sounded too artistic. i don't want my son to turn out having some weird mind or thinking in the future. hahaha...

On and off friends keep wondering what is my baby boy's name. But still not decided yet. Then my sis also keep asking me about the same question. So at last, i told her about the D and v. She say she can only think of driver. i was like WHAT????!!!! hahahahahahahahah......

Finally we decided to use Daven.

No comments:

Post a Comment