Thursday 2 July 2015

My little sweet potato

Supposed to go to gym this morning, but funny thing is when i arrived only i realized that i did not wear my sport shoes!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i woke up quite early today, hoping to take a nap after gym before younger daughter come back from school. but now all my plan has been ruined....just because of me, myself and I!!!

Today marks 4 months and 9 days of my son, i called him sweet potato or laughing buddha... he is easily to smile and happy but he is kind of lazy. he is supposed to turn around by now, but he can only do that when he wakes up from sleep (side way). he will talk when we talk to him (although can't understand what is he saying), sometimes he will make very sad face with teary eyes (not crying), sort of complaining about something.

He is also learning to use his hand to hold his pacifier from dropping out from his mouth. he likes to put his finger into his mouth.

that's his report.......


No comments:

Post a Comment