Friday 16 May 2014

me, myself and i

Today I got the mood to come to the newly open shopping mall which is about 10 minutes drive from my place,and have some alone time here. In fact, i came here for Mc D brekkie last Friday too with some quick shopping. Recently i am very lazy to get out from the house, don't have particular reason, just feel too lazy....

So here i am, in Starbucks,  it is rather small but cozy place. There are 4 tables taken including mine. Two tables discussing about business (i don't mean to eavesdrop their conversation but the table arrangement is very near with one to another), another one lady also having her alone time just like me.

I am just wondering or imagining is there a possibility that a guy walk over and want to sit down and have a drink with me. hahaha... i am day dreaming i know... hahahaaha

Time to go, ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment