Monday 26 May 2014

Obsessed with hair wash

I still remember my first time going salon for washing hair was when i just completed my confinement after delivery of my 2nd princess. That was recommended by my sister. After that, my washing hair journey has then begun.

I went to many salons in hometown and KL. At the beginning, i went to salon once in two weeks or four weeks, it then gets more and more frequent to twice a week now.  Why i don't wash the hair myself? simply because i suffer from hair loss problem after my 2nd princess was born, till now. (I started my hair loss treatment six months ago.) Also because i perm a bit of my hair in December last year. I always can't get the curl that i fancy if i do myself. So just go to salon and let them do the job. Recently i started my hair treatment as well. oh woman! has all sorts of treatment to do.

Well there are three parts of hair wash that i am particular at. First : the washing skill, second : massage skill and third : blowing skill. Each time the hair wash for my length takes about one hour. Average charge for hair wash and blow is RM25. The most expensive hair wash was in Mid Valley, RM 50, the cheapest is RM17 was in Batu Pahat Kim salon.

Last Saturday, as usual i wanted to go for hair wash after sending Z, my eldest princess to tuition, but every salon that i went is either full with people or short of staff. This is the first time i couldn't do my routine hair wash on a Saturday afternoon. I wonder why... Anyway, after dinner, i went back to one of my favorite salon (2nd time on that day),  but too bad they still have customers and going to close soon. I have no choice but to go BP mall for hair wash.

It is my first time going to BP mall for hair wash. I went to this salon, Booms, situated opposite the cinema. A young girl served me.
                         Took this photo in the washroom as i couldn't find any other better place :p
             Washing skill  - 75 marks, Massage skill - 50 marks,  blow skill - 50 marks. RM25.

No comments:

Post a Comment