Wednesday 4 December 2013

Cooking and Baking

Today, I have prepared to cook curry chicken by using different paste. But Mr. Teo called and told me he has appointment tonight so not coming back for dinner. Luckily i was just finished preparing all the ingredients and haven't cook yet. However, he called me again at 7.30pm saying he is coming back for dinner because he needs to shower before going out. So i quickly take out all the ingredients from fridge and cook ALL BY MYSELF. It tastes very super nice.
LOOK!!!!!!!! i was actually eating it while blogging... Mr. Teo says it smells and tastes very nice, like indian curry style....

I use the Mak Nyonya curry chicken paste. Really nice.....am impressed.

Also i bake German Cookies but i believe i used the wrong base, shouldn't use the aluminium foil for it, but it tastes heaven....hehe

TA DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start taking order now, who wanna buy cookies from me? fast fast fast!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment