Thursday 12 December 2013

Time to wake up.....

No more dreams, i told myself, so i got no choice but to face the reality. Yesterday was quite difficult for me after all the memories coming back alive. I took a wrong turn while driving, wasn't really in proper shape. Today i am much better, baked butter cookies in the morning and made dinner at night. I fried pumpkin with salted egg for the first time, it is not as crispy as i thought but overall it tastes ok. Perhaps that's the only way for me to occupy myself without much dreaming allowed.

In order to keep in line with the latest games, i couldn't believe i am playing Clash of Clans now after seeing Mr. Teo burying himself with the game all day long. My game cell is very weak because i couldn't even attack an easy enemy. I am just too lousy for Mr. Teo. I must admit that, ain't a good game player...anyone would like to share their experience in this game? please do share with me because i hope to fight and win the battle.. by myself...without Mr. Teo's help

hahahaahhaha

Today is an anniversary of a private and confidential moment of us. May we all live happily and healthy forever...cheers baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment