Monday 20 May 2013

Can't wait to post

I am sweating all over after the curry chicken is done although i don't really do the cooking, but the weather and the heat really almost make me crazy. Why am i interested in cooking curry chicken all out of sudden? First, curry is my daughter's favorite. Every week she will surely tastes curry for at least once during the weekend in hometown. I always feel guilty that i'm not the one who cook and always hope and want to try out cooking curry for her one day. Second, i am hoping to build a better temper through cooking, i don't know how well it works or how true it is (it is not tested or result from research) but i just got a feeling that it will work on me, hopefully.

So i'm using Ayam Brand curry powder which i do not really recommend because it doesn't turn out what i expect it to be. Maybe Jill is right, i should use the paste type. But there is still another pack of curry powder lying in the kitchen cabinet. I will cook again after the school holiday when i am back in KL.

V couldn't wait for her daddy and try the curry with the rice.
Me : So tell me how it taste? Is it nice? (praying hard that she would love it)
V: Yes, it is nice. (actually it is not fully cooked yet at that time but she just couldn't wait any longer with the nice smell of curry running around the house)
I try the rice myself, it really doesn't taste that nice actually, it isn't as tasty as i thought, and i think her acceptance level is too low, which is good for me. hahahahhahaah......
After shower for the kids and settle them down in front of tv, V suddenly utter: mummy, i love you and i like you, because you cook curry for me. I feel very warm deep inside my heart. Darling, i promise i will cook more and more new dishes for you and LV.

Second challenge, i hope Mr. Teo will like it. Then i am able to convince him to come home more frequent for dinner instead of eating out.
Yes!!! he just tried it and he say it tastes not bad. OMG i am sooooooo happy!! i then take some rice and get a bite too. it really tastes very nice. (i didn't really try just now) But then according to Mr. Teo this is more to rendang than curry. hahahahahahaahha...... who cares? as long as it tastes nice right?
 How was it look like? Do you wanna taste it?yum yum!!

4 comments:

  1. So it taste nice la!
    As long as your family likes it!
    Keep it up and cook more! To reduce the chances of beating up V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, luckily.... yeah......will cook more and will start look into baking...wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find cooking very therapeutic...relaxing too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agrees totally, will consider baking too...

      Delete