Friday 17 May 2013

Here comes friday again!!!!!


Today is Friday, my favourite and most relax one. Normally i will go for breakfast in Taipan which takes about 15 to 20 minutes drive depends on traffic. Today i choose to go Puchong instead as i was leaving late from home. I came to a cafe Hainan Tea and i ordered cheong fun. It was too heavy for me as the cheong fun has chicken wrapping. Maybe it is because of i seldom eat meat or chicken nowadays.



Not that yummy for me
The weather out there is gloomy. I decided to come home early so i won't be caught in rain later. i was  thinking what to write in my blog while i was driving. (i was writing halfway just now in the cafe). I had a daring idea of writing it in 3 languages. So looking forward for my malay post next time when i have the idea on what to write with the right mood.

Next week would be my last week of part time teaching job. I  do not think i will continue teaching part time unless it is once a week, as i need to rush to college and back from college. Honestly this is definitely not a high pay job as what everyone assume. It is purely because of the passion i have on lecturing in business subject and management. As i do not have adequate corporate experience, i do not get offer from university even though i have experience on teaching 3rd year students and even supervising final year projects. 

I am now thinking of getting some freelance or home based job to do. Becoming a personial tutor is the best option it seems as i am able to juggle my work and my children at the same time. It is such a shame that a personal tutor can make much more money than a part time lecturer based on hourly basis. Does that mean i will stop lecturing? i guess not as long as i get opportunity to do so in the future.

Another thing that i want to record in this post is some violent act of mine. Yesterday i was showing off my temper to my elder daughter while coaching her doing her homework. We spent two hours on practicing her writing and the best part is she didn't finish all her homework. I beat her head with my hand  and i beat her hand with a ruler and i shouted and screamed at her like a mad woman once i'm not happy with what she wrote. I don't know whether i am the only freak mum who treat her own 5 years old daughter that way, or i'm not alone in the world. I think i would be charged with child abuse anytime soon with all the screaming, shouting and of course crying noise in my house. I did feel regret on what i did (i know it is useless after all the "damage" had been done on her). But after cool down a bit, i started to shout at her again. Such a lousy mum i am... Sigh...... An impatient mum they have.... 

A little note to my eldest daughter, V : Darling, i'm sorry for what i did on you yesterday night. I shouldn't beat you just because i am your mum and i'm expecting you are up to genius level in everything i teach you. I am very strict on every single stroke you are writing as a wrong stroke may end up writing different word with a different meaning. A strong base will be very helpful for you in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Valene
    I thought u were gonna say after u cool down a bit, u would be calmly teaching her again... Instead of that u yelled at her more
    Even though i feel sorry for V, but its really amusing to read about it HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete