Wednesday 15 January 2014

sueh betul!!!!!!

2014 hasn't really treated me very good!!! First, my Iphone 4 is down, it turned off itself all out of sudden last week. In fact, Mr. Teo has pestered me half a year ago to change my antique phone to new one, but it was still working fine, just a bit slow. By having the habit of "use till the last bit of the thing", i gave in and promise will change once Iphone 6 is launched (God knows when??). Mr. Teo bought me this phone when i just delivered my Ms. Teo (s), so it is around 2 years 4 months old. It isn't too bad i thought, i have friend still using Iphone 3. Anyway, my phone is gone and i got no choice to take Iphone 5s. The reason why i do not really want to get this is the features of the phone are similar. I want something with a lot more improvement and new functions. No chance!!

On Monday, i went out to meet up my one and only close friend in KL for a chat at night. We happily talk and talk and talk till spaces and moon, and then out of nowhere, i started to search for my car park ticket, pockets, bags every possible hole but no sign of it. I remembered i didn't bring it out from the car, and i confidently think that i put in the car. So we went back to my car.  Oh Shit!!! it is not in the car!! I knew i lost it somewhere somehow. I already gave up when we couldn't get from the car. So we checked, RM 50 for penalty!! 

OK fine, my first car park ticket lost incident of my life!!!!! Then we drove my car to the customer service booth to pay for the penalty. After that i wanna send my friend to get her car at the other end of the car park, god damn it i couldn't start my little black!!!!!! I tried and tried and tried!!! How could it be? i sent it for every single service on schedule and i take care of "him" so much by shower him once a week. how could he treat me like that? Two ladies in sweat for the car park ticket now end up sitting in my little black in the underground car park. Then i got no choice but had to call up Mr. Teo. NO LINE in underground...  So, we walked to the other end of the car park to get my friend's car by leaving little black behind. I called up Mr. Teo and he reached within minutes to pick me up. He actually miss the turn and had to make a U-turn... it is quite odd for him to miss the turn as he is a sharp alert driver. Unless he is not familiar with that place, else, it won't happen. oh well, it happened...

I wish my bad luck will stop right now!!!!! God of bad luck, please stop following me!!go and take a rest....give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment